The name Rothschild is literally associated with wealth. For over 200 years, the Rothschild family have remained the most powerful and wealthy family in the world. Total wealth of the family is over $500 trillion. And if compared with GDP of world’s largest economies you will understand how much it is.
US – $19 trillion
CHINA – $12 trillion
JAPAN – $4.3 trillion
GERMANY – $3.5 trillion
UK – $3 trillion
FRANCE – $2.5 trillion
INDIA – $2 trillion
Total = $46.3 trillion (which is not even 10% of the family’s total wealth)
- It also control the central/federal banks of all the countries in the world, except only 3 countries that is Cuba, North Korea and Iran.
- At the time of war, it fund the government of both sides.
- They ploughed a huge sum of money into financing the British allies, this included nearly $10 million USD in 1815 alone (equivalent of nearly $900 million USD today). This huge financing operation from the single most influential family to play a part in Napoleon’s defeat, and the subsequent ending of the Napoleonic Wars.
- They determine the price of gold. The price of gold is determined twice each business day on premises of the Rothschild’s by the five members of The London Gold Market Fixing Ltd.
- They helped US to get up from the great depression faced by it in 1930s.
- Their mansion in France is better than king’s castle. German Emperor William made this remark in regards to the Rothschild mansion in France: “Kings couldn’t afford this. It could only belong to a Rothschild!”
- There’s a conspiracy theory that links the Rothschilds, the sinking of the Titanic, and the creation of the Federal Reserve.
Nowadays, the Rothschild Family keep a very low public profile, which has led to many conspiracy theorists to believe that they basically control the world from behind the scenes.
Indeed, despite being less prevalent than they were 200 years ago, the Rothschild Family still have business operations in a number of sectors, including finance, energy, charity, mining, winemaking, and farming.