Now, many people know that not much is known about the founder of Bitcoin. All we have is one name and a few theories.
Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym. Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or persons who designed Bitcoin. He, she or they? Who knows?! The reason the name Satoshi Nakamoto became associated with Bitcoin is that it was listed as the author of a white paper that was distributed to the cryptography mailing list.
He had said in a P2P foundation profile that he was from Japan. Beyond that, not much else is known about him and his identity. His involvement in the Bitcoin project began in 2007 and ended by late 2010.
Some of his Quotes:–
- “It’s very attractive to the libertarian viewpoint if we can explain it properly. I’m better with code than with words though.”
- “Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own.” WOW! SIMPLY WOW! BIG FAN.
- It is estimated Satoshi Nakamoto’s account holds around one million bitcoins. Based on the August 14, 2017, exchange rate, the account is worth approximately $4.3 billion.
- Thank you for bearing the build-up! The real answer begins now…. (Just like Batman! :p)
- Satoshi can mean wisdom or reason.
- Nakamoto can mean cental source.
- Satoshi Nakamoto can mean central source of wisdom.
- Pretty amazing and mysterious, right?!
- Now let’s refine it a little bit.
- Satoshi Nakamoto – Central source of wisdom
- Central source of wisdom – Central source of intelligence – Central intelligence -CIA……
Satoshi Nakamoto – CIA
This is indeed one of the most interesting theories associated with Bitcoin..
A group named CIA Project claims that bitcoin is a creation of the CIA or NSA. While the group provided “evidence,” such as stating the name, Satoshi Nakamoto, roughly translates to “Central Intelligence” in Japanese, their perspective is considered to be no more than a conspiracy theory.