The brutal truth is you need to be rich to be able to buy and run any Rolls Royce. The modern ones are stuffed full of technology and are way beyond the ability of the average garage to maintain and repair, so it tends to be expensive dealerships. So you need deep pockets.
- The very basic truth is that anyone who can afford to own a Rolls-Royce, can also afford to maintain it.
- The cars are absolutely impeccable and stunning, in every single way. Their build quality, craftsmanship, fit and finish, as well as the design and materials are without equal.
- However with production numbers being extremely low, and many pieces built and assembled by hand from the finest materials known to man, they were and are incredibly expensive to maintain and repair.
- You will find no parts for a Rolls at your local Autozone or Pep Boys. Most ordinary mechanics will not touch them, mostly due to liability and the service rates for a genuine Rolls mechanic are higher than what many doctors get paid.
- It’s the ultimate symbol of prestige, and that message comes at a price. The brutal truth about Rolls-Royce ownership is it’s like a little taste of automotive heaven, which comes with a price tag from hell